Lightweight Carbon Bicycle Cyclocross Wheel Rim 30mm Deep Disc Tubular
Item AODT30S, weight 290g, ERD 585. Wider and lower profile makes these tubular road disc bicycle tubular rims super lightweight, perfect handling on corners, cross winds conditions, it’s a good choice for cyclo cross and climbing.
Item No.: AODT30S
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Brake: Disc Brake
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 120kg
Product Item: Lightweight carbon bicycle cyclocross wheel rim 30mm deep disc tubular
Wider and lower profile makes these tubular road disc bicycle tubular rims super lightweight, perfect handling on corners, cross winds conditions, it’s a good choice for cyclo cross and climbing.
|Item:||AODT30S||Use:||road bike, cyclocross|
|Rim type:||700C tubular – disc brake||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||160psi – read more|
|TG resin temperature:||130°C||Standard:||EN standard|
* ERD: we calculate effective rim diameter from the top point of the nipple, learn more here.
- Wider rim profile offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition and faster riding.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- U areodynamic shape makes road tubular rims lightweight but still stiff, keeping them stable in cross winds condition.
- Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim. Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.