High Performance 29mm Wide 28mm Deep 29er Carbon Rim For Gravel Bike
Item AOGCX28, weight 380g, ERD 589mm. This 3mm asymmetric 29er carbon rim is the best choice for lightweight gravel bike wheel. It’s tubeless ready, compatible wider tire for comfortable ride, accompany you to conquer the rugged terrain.
Item No.: AOGCX28
Size: 29 Inch
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Type: Clincher (Tubeless Ready)
Inner Width: 21mm
Outer Width: 29mm
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 120kg
Product Item: High performance 29mm wide 28mm deep 29er carbon rim for gravel bike
This new 3mm asymmetric carbon rim is designed for the on road and off road bike use, the best choice for lightweight 29 inch & 700c gravel and cyclocross bike wheel. It’s tubeless ready, compatible wider tire for comfortable ride, accompany you to conquer the rugged terrain.
|Item:||AOGCX28||Use:||gravel bike, cyclocross|
|Rim type:||29″ / 700C clincher||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|External/Internal width:||29mm / 21mm||ERD:||589mm|
|Depth:||28mm||Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble|
|Weight limit:||120kgs||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Offset:||3mm (asymmetrical)||Brake type:||rim brake or disc brake|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||60psi / 4.1bar|
|Tire size:||32 ~ 40mm (recommended)||Min tire pressure:||25psi / 1.75bar – read more|
- Asymmetric 3mm rim profile, balance the spoke tension during drive and non-drive & disc and non-disc sides on each wheel, wider rim system offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition and faster riding.
- Ti rim system, enhanced with titanium wire in both sides of rim flange, so even hit something sharp and hard, the full circle titanium wire keep rim in one piece, not break in pieces, the strength is much improved.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
- Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Impact Resistant Construction. Carbon rims feature a layer of composite material that increases the impact strength and helps distribute energy and shock from impacts to the rim.
- Tubeless Ready. Beadlock design makes the rims better tubeless tire setup and better sealing, results a more lightweight carbon wheels.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the stength of rim is the stongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim.
Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.