Downhill 29 Inch Mtb Carbon Rim 35mm Wide Hookless Tubeless Compatible
Item AOMX935DH, weight 540g, ERD 598mm. This 29 inch carbon hookless rim is 35mm external width with reinforced side wall, supreme stiff, strong and impact resistance, which is perfect for freeride and downhill style riding.
Item No.: AOMX935DH
Size: 29 Inch
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Type: Hookless (Tubeless Ready)
Inner Width: 29mm
Outer Width: 35mm
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 135kg
Product Item: Downhill 29 inch mtb carbon rim 35mm wide hookless tubeless compatible
This 29 inch carbon hookless rim with reinforced side wall, supreme stiff, strong and impact resistance, which is perfect for downhill and freeride style riding. The 29mm inner rim width offers your downhill tires lateral unparalleled support for even more speed when cornering. The increased volume allows you to reduce your tire pressure and get traction you’ve never had before.
|Rim type:||29″ hookless||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|External/Internal width:||35mm / 29mm||ERD:||598mm|
|Depth:||23.5mm||Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble|
|Weight limit:||135kgs||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||28 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||60psi / 4.1bar|
|Tire size:||2.3″ ~ 2.5″ (recommended)||Min tire pressure:||25psi / 1.75bar|
- Reinforced side wall, supreme stiff and strong.
- Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Impact Resistant Construction. Carbon rims feature a layer of composite material that increases the impact strength and helps distribute energy and shock from impacts to the rim.
- Hookless Rim Bead. Hookless rim bead more straight and smooth side walls, tire can touch rim walls fully. More durable and impact resistance compared to the traditional hooks rim.
- Rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Tubeless Ready. Beadlock design makes the rims better tubeless tire setup and better sealing, results a more lightweight carbon wheels.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the stength of rim is the stongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim. Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.