Carbon Rim 700c Clincher 45mm Deep U Shape For Disc Brake Wheel
Item AODX45S, weight 430g, ERD 545. U aerodynamic shape profile and 25mm track width makes this 700c road clincher rim better handling on corners and descents, durable for a variety of terrain. It is your best choice for a light road disc brake wheel.
Item No.: AODX45S
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Type: Clincher (Tubeless Ready)
Brake: Disc Brake
Inner Width: 18mm
Outer Width: 25mm
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 125kg
Product Item: Carbon rim 700c clincher 45mm deep U shape for disc brake wheel
U aerodynamic shape profile and 25mm track width makes this 700c road clincher rim better handling on corners and descents, durable for a variety of terrain. Super lightweight is your best choice for a light road disc brake wheel.
|Item:||AODX45S||Use:||road bike, cyclocross|
|Rim type:||700C clincher – disc brake||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|External/Internal width:||25mm / 18mm||ERD:||555mm|
|Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||125psi / 8.6bar|
|Decal:||Customized||Min tire pressure:||80psi / 5.5bar|
|TG resin temperature:||130°C||Standard:||EN standard|
- U areodynamic shape makes road tubeless rims lightweight but still stiff, keeping them stable in cross winds condition.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Wider rim system offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition and faster riding.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim. Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.