Carbon Bike Road 700C U Shape 30mm Deep 25mm Wide Tubular Rim
Item AORT30S, weight 310g, ERD 585. Wide and low profile makes these 30mm deep carbon bike tubular rims in super lightweight. These 25mm wide 700c tubular rims work well with road bike tubular tires size from 25mm to 35mm wide.
Item No.: AORT30S
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700
Brake: Rim Brake
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 120kg
Product Item: Carbon bike road 700C U shape 30mm deep 25mm wide tubular rim
Wide and low profile makes these 30mm deep carbon bike tubular rims in super lightweight. These 25mm wide 700c tubular rims work well with road bike tubular tires size from 25mm to 35mm wide.
|Item:||AORT30S||Use:||road bike, cyclocross|
|Rim type:||700C tubular – rim brake||Material:||Toray T700 carbon fiber|
|Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max / Min tire pressure:||N/A / 80psi (5.5 bar)|
|TG resin temperature:||210°C||Standard:||EN standard|
- Wider rim system offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition and faster riding.
- U areodynamic shape makes road tubular rims lightweight but still stiff, keeping them stable in cross winds condition.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- High TG 210°C resin temperature brake track, less than 0.1% heating problem on these tubular rim brake bicycle wheels.
- Angled spoke holes to avoid bends between the spoke and the nipple. This brings less stress on the spoke and therefore reduces the chance of breaking spokes.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim.
Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.