Carbon Beadless 42mm Wide 25mm Deep 29 Mtb Rim Tubeless Compatible
Item AOMX942TR, weight 430g, ERD 595mm. This 29 inch trail rim tubeless compatible with 42mm wide & 25mm deep profile, it’s specially designed for customers who likes to ride with wide mtb wheelset for better corner control and fast speed.
Item No.: AOMX942TR
Size: 29 Inch
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Type: Hookless (Tubeless Ready)
Inner Width: 36mm
Outer Width: 42mm
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 115kg
Product Item: Carbon beadless 42mm wide 25mm deep 29 mtb rim tubeless compatible
This 29 inch trail rim tubeless compatible with 42mm wide & 25mm deep profile, it’s specially designed for customers who likes to ride with wide mtb wheelset for better corner control and fast speed.
|Item:||AOMX942TR||Use:||Trail, all mountain|
|Rim type:||29″ hookless||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|External/Internal width:||42mm / 36mm||ERD:||595mm|
|Depth:||25mm||Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble|
|Weight limit:||115kgs||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||60psi / 4.1bar|
|Tire size:||2.5″ ~ 2.8″ (recommended)||Min tire pressure:||25psi / 1.75bar – read more|
- Impact Resistant Construction. Carbon rims feature a layer of composite material that increases the impact strength and helps distribute energy and shock from impacts to the rim.
- Wider 36mm internal width rim offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition and faster riding.
- Super lightweight 430g only, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
- Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Hookless Rim Bead. Hookless rim bead more straight and smooth side walls, tire can touch rim walls fully. More durable and impact resistance compared to the traditional hooks rim.
- Tubeless Ready. Beadlock design makes the rims better tubeless tire setup and better sealing, results a more lightweight carbon wheels.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Unique Manufacturing Process:
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the stength of rim is the stongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
100% Quality Inspection:
Aowea does 100% quality inspection and record in database, each carbon rim is given a unique ID number, which allow us to deliver the highest quality product possible and track every rim to ensure the best after-sale service.
Read more about carbon rim quality control here.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim. Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.