Asymmetrical 38mm High Temperature Resin Carbon Rim For Road Bike Wheels
Item AORX38DH, weight 470g, ERD 469. Asymmetric rim profile with offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build, resulting a stronger, stiffer, more compliant and reliable road wheels.
Item No.: AORX38DH
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Type: Clincher (Tubeless Ready)
Brake: Rim Brake
Inner Width: 18mm
Outer Width: 25mm
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 120kg
Product Item: Asymmetrical 38mm high temperature resin carbon rim for road bike wheels
Asymmetric 38mm deep clincher tubeless ready rim is light but stiff, with offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build, resulting a stronger, stiffer, more compliant and reliable road bike wheel.
|Item:||AORX38DH||Use:||road bike, cyclocross|
|Rim type:||700C clincher – *rim brake||Material:||Toray T700 carbon fiber|
|External/Internal width:||25mm / 18mm||ERD:||569mm|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||125psi / 8.6bar|
|Decal:||Customized||Min tire pressure:||80psi / 5.5bar|
|High TG resin temperature:||255°C||Standard:||EN standard|
*Rim brake track available in 3k twill (recommended) and basalt surface.
- Offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build.
- Wider rim system offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition and faster riding.
- Tubeless ready design, it makes road clincher rims better tubeless setup and better sealing.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- High TG resin temperature 255° brake track, solve the heating problem on the rim brake clincher bicycle wheels.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim.
Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.