Asymmetric 650b Mtb Rim XC 32mm Wide Hookless Tubeless Compatible
Item AOMX732XC, weight 330g, ERD 557mm. This asymmetric 650b mtb rim is light and stiff for xc, the unique asymmetric 3mm offset rim profile balances drive and non-drive side spoke tension to create a more durable and long lasting mtb wheels.
Item No.: AOMX732XC
Size: 27.5 Inch
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Type: Hookless (Tubeless Ready)
Inner Width: 26mm
Outer Width: 32mm
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 100kg
Product Item: Asymmetric 650b mtb rim XC 32mm wide hookless tubeless compatible
This asymmetric 650b mtb rim is light and stiff for xc, the unique asymmetric 3mm offset rim profile balances drive and non-drive side spoke tension to create a more durable and long lasting 650b mtb carbon wheels.
|Item:||AOMX732XC||Use:||XC – cross country|
|Rim type:||27.5″ / 650b hookless||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|External/Internal width:||32mm / 26mm||ERD*:||557mm|
|Depth:||25mm||Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble|
|Weight limit:||100kgs||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Offset:||3mm (asymmetrical)||Brake type:||disc brake|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110 ~ 130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||60psi / 4.1bar|
|Tire size:||2.0″ ~ 2.4″ (recommended)||Min tire pressure:||25psi / 1.75bar – read more|
* ERD: we calculate effective rim diameter from the top point of the nipple, learn more here.
- Due to the wide width of 32 mm on the outside and an internal rim dimension of 26 mm, this 27.5″ carbon rim offers enough space even for wide tires.
- The asymmetric structure of the rim allows a more even spoke tension which further increases the rigidity of a complete impeller.
- Impact Resistant Construction. Carbon rims feature a layer of composite material that increases the impact strength and helps distribute energy and shock from impacts to the rim.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
- Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Hookless Rim Bead. Hookless rim bead more straight and smooth side walls, tire can touch rim walls fully. More durable and impact resistance compared to the traditional hooks rim.
- Tubeless Ready. Beadlock design makes the rims better tubeless tire setup and better sealing, results a more lightweight carbon wheels.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim. Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.