Asymmetric 32mm Wide Carbon Fiber 650b Mtb Trail Rim Tubeless Ready
Item AOMX732TR, weight 370g, ERD 557mm. This 650b carbon mtb trail rim with asymmetric 3mm offset profile, the unique asymmetric profile balance drive and non-drive side spoke tention to create a more durable and long lasting mtb wheelset.
Item No.: AOMX732TR
Size: 27.5 Inch
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Type: Hookless (Tubeless Ready)
Inner Width: 26mm
Outer Width: 32mm
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 115kg
Product Item: Asymmetric 32mm wide carbon fiber 650b mtb trail rim tubeless ready
This 650b carbon rim 32mm wide & 25mm deep is asymmetric 3mm offset profile, the unique asymmetric profile balance drive and non-drive side spoke tention to create a more durable and long lasting mtb wheelset.
|Rim type:||27.5″ / 650b hookless||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|External/Internal width:||32mm / 26mm||ERD:||557mm|
|Depth:||25mm||Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble|
|Weight limit:||115kgs||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Offset:||3mm (asymmetrical)||Brake type:||Disc brake|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||60psi / 4.1bar|
|Tire size:||2.0″ ~ 2.4″ (recommended)||Min tire pressure:||25psi / 1.75bar – read more|
- The unique asymmetric 3mm offset rim profile balances drive and non-drive side spoke tension to create a more durable and long lasting mtb wheelset.
- Impact Resistant Construction. Carbon rims feature a layer of composite material that increases the impact strength and helps distribute energy and shock from impacts to the rim.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Hookless Construction. The hookless construction not only makes the tires easier to mount, it also guarantees a more stable rim flange, as the carbon fibers can be placed throughout.
- Tubeless Ready. Beadlock design makes the rims better tubeless tire setup and better sealing, results a more lightweight carbon wheels.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the stength of rim is the stongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim. Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.