Asymmetric 27.5er 30mm Wide 35mm Depth Carbon Rim For Gravel Bike
Item AOGCX35, weight 360g, ERD 537mm. Asymmetric 2.5mm offset carbon rim for lightweight 27.5 inch & 650b gravel bike, build into stiff, strong and durable road, gravel or cyclocross disc brake wheels, also available for rim brake wheels.
Item No.: AOGCX35
Size: 27.5 Inch
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Type: Clincher (Tubeless Ready)
Inner Width: 24mm
Outer Width: 30mm
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 120kg
Product Item: Asymmetric 27.5er 30mm wide 35mm depth carbon rim for gravel bike
Asymmetric 2.5mm offset carbon rim for lightweight 27.5 inch & 650b gravel bike, build into stiff, strong and durable road, gravel or cyclocross disc brake wheels, also available for rim brake wheels.
|Item:||AOGCX35||Use:||gravel bike, cyclocross, road+|
|Rim type:||27.5″ / 650b clincher||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|External/Internal width:||30mm / 24mm||ERD:||537mm|
|Depth:||35mm||Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble|
|Weight limit:||120kgs||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Offset:||2.5mm (asymmetrical)||Brake type:||disc brake or rim brake|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||60psi / 4.1bar|
|Tire size:||32 ~ 47mm (recommended)||Min tire pressure:||25psi / 1.75bar – read more|
- Wider 24mm internal width offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition and faster riding.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Impact Resistant Construction. Carbon rims feature a layer of composite material that increases the impact strength and helps distribute energy and shock from impacts to the rim.
- Tubeless Ready. Beadlock design makes the rims better tubeless tire setup and better sealing, results a more lightweight carbon wheels for gravel & cyclocross bike.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the stength of rim is the stongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim.
Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.