88mm Deep 25mm Wide U Shape Disc Brake 700C Bike Tubular Carbon Rim
Item AODT88S, weight 530g, ERD 469. Wider and aerodynamics designed rim profile, 88mm deep rims for bikes are with 25mm wide, it’s a trend in road and triathlon road bicycle wheels. Wider rim & wheel makes the tire’s sidewalls more vertical.
Item No.: AODT88S
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700 & T800
Brake: Disc Brake
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 135kg
Product Item: 88mm deep 25mm wide U shape disc brake 700C bike tubular carbon rim
Wider and aerodynamics designed rim profile, 88mm deep rims for bikes are with 25mm wide, it’s a trend in road and triathlon road bicycle wheels. Wider rim & wheel makes the tire’s sidewalls more vertical.
|Item:||AODT88S||Use:||road bike, tt, triathlon|
|Rim type:||700C tubular – disc brake||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, twill, marble||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||160psi – read more|
|TG resin temperature:||130°C||Standard:||EN standard|
* ERD: we calculate effective rim diameter from the top point of the nipple, learn more here.
- Aerodynamics designed U shape deep 88mm rim profile, wider and aero, it’s a trend in road and triathlon road bike wheels.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Unique Manufacturing process:
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim. Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.