700C Road Bike 25mm Wide 38mm Deep Tubular Asymmetric Carbon Rim
Item AORT38D, weight 360g, ERD 569. These 25mm wide tubular rim 38mm deep is asymmetric shape, aerodynamic performance and it build up into stiffer, stronger and more reliable bike wheels by equalizing the spoke tensions between the drive and non-drive side spokes.
Item No.: AORT38D
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700
Brake: Rim Brake
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 120kg
Product Item: 700C road bike 25mm wide 38mm deep tubular asymmetric carbon rim
These 25mm wide tubular rim 38mm deep is asymmetric profile, areodynamic performance and it build up into stiffer, stronger and more reliable bike wheels by equalizing the spoke tensions between the drive and non-drive side spokes.
|Item:||AORT38D||Use:||road bike, cyclocross|
|Rim type:||700C tubular – rim brake||Material:||Toray T700 carbon fiber|
|Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, twill, marble||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max / Min tire pressure:||N/A / 80psi (5.5 bar)|
|TG resin temperature:||210°C||Standard:||EN standard|
- Asymmetric 2.5mm offset rim profile to equilibrate the spoke tensions between the drive and non-drive side spokes.
- Wider rim system offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition and faster riding.
- U aerodynamic shape makes road tubular rims lightweight but still stiff, keeping them stable in cross winds condition.
- High TG 210°C resin temperature brake track, less than 0.1% heating problem on these rim brake bicycle tubular wheels.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim. Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.