700C Road Bike 23mm Wide V Shape 38mm Deep Tubular Carbon Rim
Item AORT38W, weight: 330g, ERD 570. 700C road V shape 38mm tubular carbon rim is lightweight and aerodynamics, it’s the best choice for light-weight road bicycle wheels. This 38mm tubular wheels rim can be for rim brake and disc brake.
Item No.: AORT38W
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700
Brake: Rim Brake Or Disc Brake
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 100kgs
Product Item: 700C road bike 23mm wide V shape 38mm deep tubular carbon rim
This 700C road V shape 38mm tubular carbon rim is the lightweight and aerodynamics, it’s the best choice for light-weight road bicycle wheels. This wheels rim can be for rim brake and disc brake.
|Item:||AORT38W||Use:||road bike, cyclocross|
|Rim type:||700C tubular – rim brake or disc brake *||Material:||Toray T700 carbon fiber|
|Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max / Min tire pressure:||N/A / 90psi (6.5 bar)|
|TG resin temperature:||210°C||Standard:||EN standard|
* Disc brake, we will manufacture this rim without braking surface accordingly.
- Aero V shape design, available for V-brake and Disc brake.
- One piece molding, a rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is strongest.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 carbon fiber, precise layup, achieve a most lightweight.
- High TG 210°C resin temperature brake track, use pregreg carbon fiber, which is carbon with resin together already, high TG resin be used to make rim is good enough at high temperature heating on wheels during braking.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim.
Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.