60mm Depth 23mm Wide Tubular V Shape 700C Road Bicycle Carbon Rims
Item AORT60W, weight: 450g, ERD 526. 700C 60mm depth 23mm wide tubular V shape carbon rim is lightweight and aerodynamics, build into an aero 700C carbon road bicycle wheels. Available in rim brake and disc brake for training, racing and triathlon.
Item No.: AORT60W
Material: Full Carbon Toray T700
Brake: Rim Brake Or Disc Brake
Max Spoke Tension: 140kgf
Max Weight Limit: 130kgs
Product Item: 60mm depth 23mm wide tubular V shape 700C road bicycle carbon rims
700C 60mm depth 23mm wide tubular V shape carbon rim is lightweight and aerodynamics, build into an aerodynamic 700C carbon road bicycle wheels. Available in rim brake and disc brake for training, racing and triathlon..
|Item:||AORT60W||Use:||road bike, triathlon|
|Rim type:||700C tubular – rim brake or disc brake *||Material:||Toray T700 carbon fiber|
|Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble||Finish:||Matte, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 – 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)||Max / Min tire pressure:||N/A / 90psi (6.5 bar)|
|TG resin temperature:||210°C||Standard:||EN standard|
* Disc brake, we will manufacture this rim without braking surface accordingly.
- Aerodynamic 23mm wide V shape design, this 60mm depth tubular 700c carbon rim available in V-brake and Disc brake (without brake track).
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 carbon fiber, precise layup, achieve a most lightweight.
- One piece molding, a rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is strongest.
- High TG 210°C resin temperature brake track, use pregreg carbon fiber, which is carbon with resin together already, high TG resin be used to make rim is good enough at high temperature heating on wheels during braking.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
1.3 Million Liability Insurance Worldwide:
5 years warranty:
Aowea warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years after original date of purchase.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
Valid proof of purchase, pictures of the defect and the product serial number is required for a warranty claim.
Please retain your proof of purchase for any future warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or any other fractious reasons;
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.